Camden Pet Hospital offers telemedicicine appointments for appropriate cases so your pets can get the care you need from the comfort of your home.
We utilize a service called Doxy for telemedicine. Doxy is free, does not require any software installation on your end, and can be used from any computer or phone with a webcam and a microphone.
- Before your appointment, please ensure that your webcam and microphone are in working order.
- Ten minutes before your appointment, please visit https://doxy.me/camdenpethospital and enter your name.
- If prompted, please allow Doxy to have access to your camera and microphone.
- To ensure that your call goes smoothly, we strongly recommend going through the “pre-test call.” This button is located on the main screen.
- The doctor will join you momentarily at your designated appointment time.
- After your appointment, a staff member will contact you to collect payment.
Please call our office at 612-522-4374 if you have any questions!